The Lion-Knight Templar Medal
Challenges of Survivors : The Lion-Knight Templar
The story of The Lion-Knight Templar.
Leoncio XI was a liege who was caught in a witch’s spell. The witch turned him into half-man half-lion while he was protecting the Excalibur sword. Leoncio XI was a member of the brotherhood of the Knights Templar, he was also a land conqueror and he fought against Muslims during the Holy War.
As he returned to Britain, after fighting bravely in the Holy War, he found out that King Arthur was dead. Hence, the Excalibur sword was in danger, since the Witch of the Mountains wanted to own it. Leon decided to get back the sword, and he knew that the Lady of the Lake’s life, the one who protected the Excalibur sword, was in danger too.
The Lady of the Lake saved the Excalibur from the witch’s mighty powers. Leon tried to get the sword back to a safer place but the Witch of the Mountains caught a spell on him and turned him into a lion. Merlin, the wizard, tried to break the spell but he couldn’t make it successfully: The witch’s powers were too strong. Hence, Leon was half-man, half-lion for the rest of his life. However, The Excalibur was returned to the Lady of the Lake for eternity and beyond.
This time, we have appointed a special medal for the new Survivor’s Challenge, one of our virtual races. The medal has a size of 5 inches and you can win one by accomplishing the following virtual races:
- Halloween Pumpkin Run
- Halloween Owl Medal
- Turkey Trot ( Qualify any of both medals : Pollo Loco & Tito Runer)
- Santa Christmas Run
- New year’s 2017
- Happy Christmas (Snowman)
- Winter Race (Mystic clock)
- Cross Windy
- The loco
- Octopus Run
- Boston Strong (Eagle Blue medal)Price: $99.99 (Price for 8 Medals)
- This medal will be delivered on February 27th 2017.
- For all participant registered from August 20th 2016 in any race
- You just have to complete 6 out of 11 of the competitions already mentioned.
- You can join the race by signing up individually, according to the virtual races schedule.
- You can also sign up by only $99, 99. This way you can get 8 medals, (6 of them are mandatory!) an extra medal and the Emperor’s Lion Leoncio XI medal.
- You will be informed via e-mail about the shipping of the medals to your current postal address.
- Remember, it is a virtual race. You can participate from anywhere according to your schedule.
- The race distances you can choose are: 10K/ 5K/ 1K
- If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another Options :To Earn Free The Lion Knight Templar Medal
You also have these options to win the medal Templar Lion for free:
By signing up in the following options:
- 6 Times separately (only one medal)
- 3 times in the trio (3 medals $39)
- 4 times in the duo (2 medals $29)
It can be also a combination of the three options already mentioned: 1 only medal + 2 trios + 1 duo
For those of you who have signed up for the $99,99 offer, the Lion Medal will be delivered on January 2017. You will be receiving 8 medals in total.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com